Monday 1 July 2013

Day 1


Digital Art Start



1. I've used Photoshop before in College in England.
I've used photoshop to edit images and create my own logo in Illustrator.

2. I've came from England- Birmingham, I've went to an Art College that includes Visual art and Digital Art and Fashion. I'm interested in Photography and visual art..

3. My favorite artist is Leonardo Da Vinci.

4.  Today, the day of rainy grey day, nothing else but me and my camera.
     I've went to a College and was sent to an art class, to learn art and photography.
     I've created a painting with a photograph taken of the face. After a while, I've moved out.
     To a big states. United States. I was alone with nothing else but my family and my favorite
     camera.  The journey has started. A journey to success. High school classes, new art classes
     and today,
     the Digital Art Start.

5. My hobby is playing guitar and Photography.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment